Client Services Intern (For Taiwan nationals)
If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you. As a Client Services intern at CACTUS, you will work collaboratively with members across multiple departments to provide the world class service experience to clients from Taiwan. You will drive client acquisition, increase repeat business, and resolve client complaints, and will influence process and system enhancements based on market intelligence gathered through interactions with clients.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Responding to client queries and service quotation requests from our Taiwan client base along with handling Japanese Corporate clients
- Working with your team members to monitor and achieve the targets towards client conversion rate, influencing repeat customers, etc.
- Communicating effectively with clients to build strong working relationships, to understand each client’s needs, and to provide service options/guidance for their unique requirements.
- Coordinating with various teams within the organization to ensure that our clients get the best possible service experience.
- Identifying market trends and providing inputs for website/service positioning improvements to the marketing team.
- Identifying areas of improvements in services/processes and systems.
- Contributing to the market growth by influencing necessary and relevant changes.
- Undertaking additional tasks/projects/initiatives that contribute to the team/organization/market growth.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- Eager to learn and gain International work experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Background in online marketing and social media marketing is preferred
- Two way Economy class air fares will be sponsored by CACTUS.
- - There will be no return airfare in case of voluntary resignation before end of contract
- Subsidized company accommodation.
- Visa fee reimbursement.
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
- To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a 2-bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender. The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided.
- CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
- Phone and internet facilities will be provided until the FRRO registration is complete.
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting by yourself.