Freelance Medical Writer
Medical Writing presents PhDs and post-docs proficient in writing and passionate about communicating science with the opportunity to work in an exciting, high-growth industry outside academia. The Medical Writing team at CACTUS specializes in providing scientifically rigorous medical and scientific writing services for pharmaceutical corporations, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. We are looking for experienced researchers to join our team of world-class medical writers and work in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment.
- Use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, short communications, presentations, etc.)
- Work with international pharmaceutical clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues
- Act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences
- Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, regulatory, internal, and client requirements
- Minimum 4 years of medical writing experience in a medical communication agency
- PhD/MD (Pharmacology) or PhD (Life Sciences) or MBBS/MD (Internal Medicine) with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication
- Publication experience, preferably as first author on papers published in medical journals
- Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
- Basic knowledge of biostatistics
- Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
To apply, please send in your CV to email@example.com.