Head, Sales and Marketing (Latin America)
The Head, Sales and Marketing will be responsible for managing the Latin American, Spain and Portugal markets. She/he will be responsible for the development and execution of business plans and marketing strategy to increase sales and market penetration for the assigned international region.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding market drivers of demand for the assigned international region and launch Editage with an “author centric” approach in order to further strengthen our portfolio and relationships with the Spanish and Portuguese speaking markets.
- Overseeing online marketing, delivery and customer support teams for these markets.
- Identifying business opportunities, collect competitive data, conduct market research and prepare plans with stakeholders.
- Managing the development of sales and marketing strategy including B2B, B2C sales and Online optimization/conversation which result in organic growth.
- Coordinating with top management and functional areas to lead the execution of the designed strategy.
- Directing marketing research efforts to identify opportunities for existing, adjacent and new markets. Define gaps in product and market presence portfolio and strategize and implement solutions.
- Identifying potential strategic alliances and acquisitions that will support strategic growth initiatives.
- Developing of the marketing elements of the global strategic plan including brand positioning, promotional strategies that reinforce brand positions, existing and new product development, market and competitive analysis
- Managing the Client/market segment/channel selection, development of penetration plans, pricing and channel program strategies.
- Setting goals and objectives for business development and client acquisition.
- Driving a highly enthusiastic team to achieve business growth.
- Collaborating with regional offices to develop targeted sales plans for each region and the execution of these plans
You fit the bill if you have:
- 10+ years of overall experience with atleast 3-4 years in the academic publishing industry
- Strong experience in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Strong experience with managing teams across geographies
- Proven record of delivering business growth
- Proven experience of working remotely with international experts and stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Fluency in languages like Spanish, Portuguese and English
Location: Anywhere in Latin American Countries, Spain or Portugal
Process: Two or more rounds of interviews with a couple of analytical assessments
To Apply: You can send in your application along with a cover letter to Siddhita Sankholkar at firstname.lastname@example.org.