Medical Editor: Inviting Freshers
Are you inclined towards science but also have a flair for the English language? Have you been known to correct grammar for your family and friends? Do you enjoy reading at every opportunity you get? Then a career as a scientific editor may just be the right opportunity for you! CACTUS Medical is looking to hire fresh graduates interested in editing, and what’s more, we will train you to hone your skills as an editor.
- Edit different document types for global pharmaceutical clients, including but not limited to checks on language and grammar, technical terminology, and accuracy of data
- Format documents based on journal/congress guidelines
- Ensure that the document adheres to specified style guides
- Consistently deliver a high-quality edit, exceeding client expectations every time
- Contribute to team initiatives like knowledge sharing exercises and documentation of resources
Interested candidates must have:
- A bachelors’/masters’/doctoral degree in biomedical sciences
- A medical (MD/MS/MBBS, BAMS, BHMS) or pharmacy (BPharm/MPharm/PharmD) educational background or a degree or diploma in clinical research will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (TOEFL/IELTS score is preferred)
- A keen eye for detail
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated ability to work with tight timelines and a collaborative environment
To Apply, please click here to take a short medical editing test.
For more details, you can call Siddharth Dikhale at +9122 67147171 or write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.