The Technology Team at CACTUS is looking for a Product Head
The Product & Technology team at CACTUS drives product design, execution & user experience for over 100,000 external customers across geographies and cultures.
Our products range from workflow solutions, to websites, to new experimental features for our end customers to complex algorithms. They are the reason internal customers can do their jobs more easily and faster than ever before. They are the reason our end customers prefer us over competition.
We are a team of 40+ extremely agile and driven Product Managers, Architects, Interface designers, Software Developers, QA and DevOPS experts.
We are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly related to performance. We are very generous with our lunchboxes, quirks, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a charged up work environment.
The Product Head will be responsible for driving the online offering, implementing new strategies to grow our user base and building new features to enhance our users’ overall experience.
Editage Insights is an industry-leading knowledge portal guiding researchers worldwide at every stage of their publication journey. It is currently available in 4 languages and we are currently looking for a Product Head to come on board and drive our ambitious plans to expand the portal’s user base and outreach
Lead product discovery, innovation and roadmap
- Drive product innovation and product discovery and own the product roadmap
- Own the customer development process, understand (internal & external) user needs, and translate them into top-in-class product features.
- Define, track and measure feature success metrics and measure. Build fast and fail fast to offer new product features based on user feedback and data.
- Mine through site, traffic, performance and other data to decide roadmap and feature prioritization.
- Always strive to provide a better user experience for users by having a passion for user experience and good design. Conduct necessary experiments for UI/UX improvements and define delighting factors that will make Insights unique and users sticky.
- Interact regularly with content teams, marketing leads and senior leadership for road mapping & MVP definitions
- Work closely with the Editor-in-Chief and content her team to facilitate create roadmaps, scopes and understand the Insights vision and plan.
- Support internal business users and act as the central point of contact between business users and technical team.
- Report release, epic and roadmap progress to relevant stakeholder groups across all offices.
Project, Sprint & Team Management
- Drive the quarterly roadmap execution and be overall responsible for roadmap delivery
- Drive sprint planning, and management plan releases along with lead developer.
- Liaison with business users across geographies for feature releases
- Manage a small technical team and work with vendors as needed
You fit the bill if you meet these requirements
- 6+ years of overall work experience, with at least the last 3 years in a Product Management role, or working as a Business Analyst, at a technology driven organization
- Well read about technology, design and UX trends
- A good understanding of user centric design principles
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills
- Strong team player with an energetic, well-rounded personality
- Ability to work at a cross-functional level and be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
- Great analytical skills with ability to track and improve product progress using data and qualitative feedback
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills,
- An attitude to get things done and be extremely comfortable working in high-pace, dynamic environment
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Candidates with good international exposure; Should be educated or have lived and worked abroad for a few years
- In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle with hands on involvement in past projects preferably AGILE
- Knowledge of agile/ scrum techniques
- Skills with mock-up, analytics & project management tools like Balsamiq, New Relic, Insights, Google analytics, JIRA and basic HTML.
Please share your resume with Anuradha on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +9122 6714 8888